- MA program in Intelligence Analysis. URJC-UC3M-UAB-UB. 2009-2015. Topics: Intelligence Community and analytic Outreach; Counterintelligence, deception and counterdeception analysis; presentation of intelligence reports; communication and influence.
- Official Master in Crime and Criminal Justice System. University of Cádiz. 2013-2014. Module: Intelligence analysis and decision making process in the field of security. Topics: structured analytic techniques and tools. Analytic production and presentation of intelligence reports (including multimedia communications).
- Official Master in Security and Defence Public Policies (Distance Learning). Camilo José Cela University. 2014-2015.
- Official Master in Security, Crisis, and Emergency Management. José Ortega y Gasset. 2010-2013. Topics: Intelligence culture and analytic outreach.
- International Master in Intelligence Analysis: Strategic, Economic, Business and Competitive Intelligence. University of Valencia & Politécnico Grancolombiano. 2012. Topics: Intelligence production and presentation; counterintelligence and deception theory; analytic outreach, communication and public affairs.
- Official Master in Historical Sciencies: Research, Documentation, and new Technologies. 2008-2010. Topics: Film and History.
- Specialised course in Competitive Intelligence & Marketing. ESIC Business & Marketing School. 2013 and 2015. Topics: Intelligence communication; Influence and Counter-influence in Competitive Intelligence.
- Higher Programme in Managerial Development. ESIC Business & Marketing School. 2013. Topics: Competitive Intelligence and intelligence culture.
- Specialized Course in Intelligence Analysis. UAM. 2012-2013; 2013-2014. Topics: communication and influence; intelligence production and presentation.