- Experiencing the tradecraft: designing the intelligence learning experience with simulations and games. International Conference on Exercises, Gaming, and Simulations for Intelligence and National Security. 25 March 2015. Washington, D.C. Georgetown University.
- Knowledge, Foreknowledge and Anticipation in the domain of communication: Intelligence for Communication Strategy Formulation and Decision Support. ISA’s 56th Annual Convention “Global International Relations and Regional Worlds: A new agenda for International Studies”. 20 February 2015. New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
- Issues in Intelligence Tradecraft and Education (panel). ISA’s 56th Annual Convention “Global International Relations and Regional Worlds: A new agenda for International Studies”. 19 February 2015. New Orleans, LA, USA.
- Young Researchers Workshop. 4th International Intelligence Congress. 17 November 2014. Cádiz, Spain .
- Dynamic Thinking in Competitive Intelligence (with Chris Jagger, 2creatEffects). 19th Annual SCIP European Summit 2014. 4 November 2014. Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Seguridad, Inteligencia y Ciudadanía Digital (Mesa redonda). III Congreso Internacional Sociedad Digital – Ciudadanía Digital – 28 October 2014. Madrid. Spain.
- Intelligence Analysis and perspective formation: the need for intelligence frameworks and models. 20th International Conference Intelligence in the Knowledge Society. 17 October 2014. Bucharest, Romania.
- Public Relations, Strategic and Competitive Intelligence: intelligence gathering and analysis for strategic communications. Barcelona PR Metting#4 Configuring Intelligences for 21C Public Relations. 26-27 June 2014. Barcelona, Spain.
- The Role of Intelligence in Business Strategy – Presentation of SCIP Spain. 3 June 2014. ESIC Business & Marketing School (Pozuelo). Madrid, Spain.
- Producing and Consuming Intelligence Products in the Digital Era: The Need for Multimedia Communication. ISA’s 55th Annual Convention “Spaces and Places Geopolitics in an Era of Globalization”. 26-29 March 2014. Toronto, Canada.
- Experiencing Analytic Tradecraft: Simulations for Education and Training in Intelligence Analysis. ISA’s 55th Annual Convention “Spaces and Places Geopolitics in an Era of Globalization”. 26-29 March 2014. Toronto, Canada.
- Apply Multimedia Technology for Intelligence Reporting. Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals SCIP 18th European Summit. 5-7 November 2013. Rome, Italy.
- Improving Intelligence Analysis Training through Simulation/Gaming. 19th International Conference Intelligence in the Knowledge Society. 18 October 2013. Bucharest, Romania.
- Intelligence-led Public Relations. PR Intelligence – 1ª Jornada Sobre Inteligencia y Relaciones Públicas – Inteligencia y Comunicación: Análisis, anticipación e influencia. 26 June 2013. Madrid, Spain.
- Intelligence Education and training in Spain. International Workshop on Intelligence IWI Intelligence Culture in the South of Europe. 11 June 2013. Madrid, Spain.
- Exploring the links between Intelligence and Public Relations. ISA’s 54th Annual Convention “The Politics of International Diffusion: Regional and Global Dimensions”. 3-6 April 2013, San Francisco, USA.
- Simulations in intelligence: experience-based learnig and testing in intelligence analysis and production. ISA’s 54th Annual Convention “The Politics of International Diffusion: Regional and Global Dimensions”. 3-6 April 2013, San Francisco, USA.
- Analytic Outreach como función de Inteligencia. Curso Servicios de inteligencia y seguridad internacional. 26 March 2013. Alicante, Spain.
- Publishing Intelligence Journals in Europe: the Spanish Experience. Invited Briefing . 30 January 2013, Brussels, Belgium.